It’s no secret that people with an Apple Watch can choose from a lot of different faces to see the time. Some watch faces aim to express an individual’s personality. Some are purely functional, while others are tuned in for health and enhancing athletic performance. Once a watch is in your collection, switching out the faces is as simple as tapping and swiping.
The majority of Apple Watch owners are already aware of how to switch between watch faces by gliding your finger across the device’s screen. But did you also know that you could change the background wallpaper on your Apple Watch? Any Apple Watch, from the vintage original to the Series 4, may be customized to display a single photo as your wallpaper or a selection of pre-set watch faces that change whenever you tap the device or raise your wrist. After you complete the process, your watch will have a more distinctive appearance and feel.
How To Change Wallpaper On Apple Watch?
You can simply switch the watch face on your Apple Watch to one of Apple’s pre-designed options if you want something a little different. Use some of the preset watch faces to make an Apple Watch wallpaper that showcases your style if you’re searching for something a little more unique.
Setting up a display of your favorite watch face is the easiest way to use your photos as the background on your Apple Watch.
- To access the watch face, click and press the Digital Crown.
- To view the watch faces you’ve recently added to your faces, swipe left or right along the border of your watch face.
- When you discover the watch face you want to use, stop.
ALSO READ: How Do I Get My Photos From My Phone To My Chromebook?
How to Use Your Photos as Your Apple Watch Wallpaper?
Apple Watch users can choose from many different watch faces, but if you want to give your wrist a distinctive look, you can add your own photographs. Furthermore, every time you utilize it, a different image may appear.
While Apple regularly updates the faces in its face gallery, you can also personalize your wristband by choosing a background made up of your favorite photos or portraits, adding details like the date or your schedule, and more. Here’s how to modify the Apple Watch’s backdrop image.
Here are the instructions for using the Watch app on your iPhone to change the wallpaper on your Apple Watch to one of your own images.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Find the “Face Gallery” by navigating to the app’s bottom.
- When you locate “Photos,” scroll and touch on it.
- Select the source of the photos under “Content.” You have the option of selecting “Album,” which will display images from albums that you have created as well as photos from your “Favorites” folder; “Photos,” which will allow you to choose up to 24 specific photos which will display photos from your most recent Memories.
- Then press “Add” after choosing the image(s) you want to see on your display.
- You can alter the “Complications” to display other statistics if necessary.
- To set the watch face on your Apple Watch display, touch “Add” underneath “Photos” at the top.
You now have it. When you lift your wrist or press the display, a new photo will show up if you add numerous photos. By using a similar technique with the Portrait watch face, you may add your favorite portraits that have been cropped to draw attention to the individuals in them and have the time shown in the background. Try out several unique combinations available to see what works best for you.
READ MORE: Is Asus Tuf F15 Good For Video Editing?
How to Switch From One Apple Watch Photo Background To Another?
You can make as many photo galleries or even individual photo backgrounds as you’d like after you understand how to make fresh backgrounds for your Apple Watch. The only thing now left to do in order to make your watch look attractive is to modify them whenever you feel like it. On your Apple Watch, only the most recent Apple Watch face you made will be visible. But you may modify them whenever you want using your iPhone’s Watch app or the Apple Watch.
- To see the watch’s face, raise your Apple Watch.
- To access the Watch Face Gallery, firmly press the face.
- To find the face you wish to utilize, browse the gallery. Once you do, tap it to enable it. Any time you want to change the Watch face, repeat the procedure.
New Apple Watch Faces In 2022
Apple unveiled four new faces and added new customization options for several of the ones that were already available. The update includes background color editing and personalizations for Modular, Modular Compact, and X-Large, as well as improved and contemporary complications for select traditional watch faces, including Utility, Simple, and Activity Analog.
One of the fresh faces that Apple debuted at the Far Out presentation is The Metropolitan. It has a traditional, type-driven watch face with specially designed numbers that change style dynamically when you crank the Digital Crown. When your wrist is lowered, the digits rotate to resemble pills. The lunar face, which is utilized in many cultures, including Chinese, Hebrew, and Islamic, illustrates the link between the Gregorian calendar and the lunar calendar.