It’s a wonderful feeling to be king for a while. Given that you are the owner and ruler of a hierarchy, you have the right to make all of the laws that everyone in your kingdom must abide by in order to stay a member of that hierarchy. To go with all of your royal responsibilities and obligations, you’ll also receive a matching crown. As a result, you will be able to attract more attention.
Similarly, someone who runs a Discord server can be accused of the same thing, and the same can be said about them as well. As a result, you will have complete control over the future of your town. Consequently, you are responsible for all of the responsibilities that come with running a successful business, with the exception of matters like life and death, which are out of your control. It is accompanied by a halo of gold.
Because of the way things are now configured, it is not currently feasible to toggle the crown icon on or off. Take, for example, how important it is to use the essential functions of Discord for your whole experience. In order to prevent the crown from appearing next to your username from being visible to everyone else on the network, there is a way to employ it.
In What Way Does The Crown Represent Something Important, And Why Is It So Important To The Monarchy?
In Discord, there is a small icon known as a “crown” that shows next to the name of the person who is in charge of operating the servers. The following icon will be seen after entering into your server and scrolling down to the list of users, which is located on the right-hand side of the screen. In addition to your own personal crown badge, you will be able to see a list of everyone else who is playing on the same server as you.
Your members must /bow before they can talk with you in text chat, and the following acts must be done in order for you to totally relinquish possession of the crown.
Regardless of whether you want to share the workload with other members of your community, assign roles to each of your administrators in order to split the workload. You must select a position that has administrative powers, which can be achieved in the following ways:
To take part in the chat, you must first open your Discord Server and then click on the arrow icon in the upper left corner of the screen to join in.
In the drop-down box, select Server Settings from the drop-down list that appears.
The Following Options Are Available In The Roles Drop-Down Menu: To Use It, Simply Click On It
By clicking on the role you intend to play, you will be able to learn more about it.
- The switch adjacent to the switch allows you to see role members in a different window from the online members by turning on the switch adjacent to the switch. For your changes to be saved, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Save Changes button.
- To quickly reload Discord, hold down the Ctrl (or CMD) key and the R key on your keyboard at the same moment. When you log in, you will no longer see the Crown icon next to your name in the Members’ list because it has been relocated from its prior location due to the relocation.
- It’s time to get rid of the crown emblem on your Discord profile page because it’s not necessary (Android & iOS)
- With the Discord app on your smartphone, you may instantly connect to the server you’re trying to join without having to type anything in. For this, select the server you want by selecting it from the three-dot menu that displays next to the name of the server that you want. Click on “Settings” from the pop-up menu that appears when you press the “Start” button in order to gain access to the settings menu.
- User Management is a role that appears in the drop-down menu under the heading “Roles.” Select “Roles.” from the drop-down menu to add a new role to your organization. Finally, to complete the process, click on the blue “+” icon located in the bottom left corner of the screen to close the window.
- To accomplish this, create a new role in the same manner that you did for the PC and turn on the toggle button that says “Display role members separately.
- Continue scrolling down until you see the “Advanced Permissions” banner, which should appear as soon as you reach it. This section contains a toggle switch for “Administrator” which should be turned on. This will grant administrative privileges to the newly created position that you have just created, which you can read more about here.
- To do so, go to Discord’s chat window and select your name from the list of available names there. Afterwards, go to the “Manage User” option on the left-hand menu.
- Create a new administrator role and assign yourself to it, using the credentials you created previously in this procedure. By following these steps, you will be able to avoid the crown icon from appearing next to your name on the Discord chat platform. You must close and restart the Discord application in order to see the modification.
Removing your crown in Discord is as simple as assigning roles. Just keep in mind the importance of roles and the dangers of assigning them arbitrarily.
Were you able to remove your crown in Discord? Do let us know in the comment section.