At Gagdetsbattle, we take great pride in the quality of our content. As an organization, we are dedicated to being transparent, accurate, and fair. If you ever come across an article that you think needs to be improved, please reach out by emailing Gadgetsbattleindia@gmail.com
- Every article is reviewed and fact-checked by the editor(s) before it gets published on the site.
- Our team members take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information that we publish and note our sources.
- We ensure that our sources are reliable. When we are unsure of information, we leave it out or make clear it has not been corroborated.
- We do not believe in publishing unsubstantiated rumors or other information we have not verified.
- We correct errors quickly, completely, and visibly. We make it easy for our readers to bring errors to our attention.
- We do not plagiarize or violate copyrights.
- We do not accept monetary compensation, gifts, or any kind of favors in exchange for coverage.
- We do not use sensational, misleading, or clickbait headlines.
- We do not tolerate using our platform or our writing to perpetuate harmful stereotypes about any group of people. This includes the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, profession, or any other group identifiers.
- We consider the perspectives of those offended by hateful expressions when making publication decisions.
- We do not allow the interests of advertisers to affect the integrity of our journalism.
- We do not publish a minor’s photo if the parents/guardians do not typically display their image in public unless we receive permission from the parents.
- We respect peoples’ right to privacy and do not use the content we discover online from private people without receiving their permission.
- We do not name juvenile suspects in criminal cases unless they are charged with serious violent crimes, such as armed robbery, aggravated sexual assault, attempted homicide, or homicide.
- We will note all corrections within articles when the required changes materially alter the meaning or perception of the information presented.